Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday 5:36 pm we are off.

It's GO time kids. The bike is washed and waxed, the oils have been changed, the bags packed, the Kids are off to Grandmas house. The Burgers are cooked the dog is fed, the cows are munching their cud, the flog is sleeping, my wallet is full of cash and gas prices are on the decline.

I should take a serious tally this year. Do I spend more on gas or beer for a Week long road trip across the west and back? I bet it's to a close tie. At 5 bucks a beer, that is about the same as 5 bucks a gallon, but your mileage may vary.

I am waiting for the silly commuter traffic to die down before I head north out of SLC on a Friday night. I am waiting for the monster serious down pouring of rain. Each year right when we try to leave for Sturgis it rains then an hour later it's nice and we zoom out. This has happened 4 or five time out of nine.

Did I say Nine. Nine Years? We have gone on this adventure 9 year in a row, I guess we like it.

Well see ya at the pond at the Chip.

Ian

1 comment:

my blog said...

This is the most exciting time of yours , i am sure.



harley motorcycle parts