Saturday, April 19, 2008

Members and their bikes!


Here is my ride a 2002 Harley Davidson Low Rider FXDL. I bought it in August of 2001 the day we left for Sturgis. The day before I visited South Valley Harley Davidson in Sandy, UT and there she was sitting in the window and shining her true blue colors in the sun. She had my name written all over it. So I called my husband and told him I found my bike and the the next day we went to pick her up. They say the first 500 miles you should brake your bike in slow and that's what I did on the way to Sturgis. I was smiling the whole way! Along our route to Sturgis when we would stop and a few people, that were from Salt Lake City, would comment on my bike and ask if that was the bike in the window from South Valley HD? I would grin and say yup! This bike is so comfortable for me to ride all day long. The seat is comfortable for my butt, the height is just right because I'm 5'8" and my feet can be planted on the ground and I can hold the bike up, blue is my favorite color, and the 88cc engine likes to ride at 80mph up and down hills, and it hugs the road nicely in turns. This is a great bike!

No comments: