Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sweatervest Hill Here we come. For the 9th year in a row.

110 days until we saddle up and ride like the wind for our 9th year in a row Sturgis trip. Yes friends the Sturgis 2008 Black Hills Motorcycle Rally. Sweet Mullet, I can't wait. Now that spring is starting to almost make it's way to Utah, we are planning and I mean making big plans to head for the "Buffalo Chip" Campground and plop down at Sweater Vest Hill. Once again the center of our trip will be KID ROCK!!!!! at the Monster Outdoor Stage at the Chip, I will not go see him in SLC, but I will drive 750 miles in the wind, rain, sun, and fun to see him rock the stage at the Chip. Kid Rock is Monday night August 4th. We will also see Puddle of Mudd, and Alice Cooper. YES!!!!

So get this, Our Road Captain, hated Kid Rock, didn't want anything to do with him. So about 3 years ago I tried as hard as I could to teach him my favorite Kid rock song. It goes like this. "My name is KID ROCK, N you never met a Motha ..... quite like me." Well all day in his drunken mis guided state he didn't get, then when the concert was finally over, He understood. Since then he loves Kid Rock and can't Wait to see him again. Right Captain?????

1 comment:

DoubleDown said...

Kid Rock in Sturgis is the best concert to see. You wouldn't want to miss this. Buffalo Chip packs in the people and bikes. It's crazy fun! Also Kid Rocks puts on a full impact concert of biker music. I can't wait to see him! I ride over 740 miles just to see him and of course to see the other Sweater Vest Hill Members. GAME ON! No tilt until it happens!